Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – WDWClub.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Third Party Cookies
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Third Party Vendors
We use the following third-party vendors and ad networks on our site.
You may opt out of Google personalized advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings.
Alternatively, you can opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.
Analysis: Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics which is a web analyzing tool of Google Inc., for the purposes of the adequate design and continuous optimization of our website. Google Analytics works with cookies and creates pseudonymised usage profiles, which enable an analysis of your use of our website. Information stored in such cookies (such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL, Hostname of the accessing computer, time of server request) are usually transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers in the USA. We do this in the pursuit of our legitimate interests of better understanding how our website is used and to report aggregated usage statistics.
Due to the activation of the IP anonymization (IP masking), Google will truncate and therefore anonymize the IP address of your device within the European Union or the European Economic Area.
We use Google Analytics to analyze your use of this website in order to produce reports on the activities on our website and provide more services connected to the use of our website and the internet in general. The IP address provided by your browser will not be combined with other Google data. The information may be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by adjusting your browser software accordingly. Please note, however, that changing your settings may have negative effects on the usability of our website. You may prevent Google from recording and processing data on your use of our website (including your device’s IP address) and storing such information in a cookie by downloading and installing a browser deactivation add-on from http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Facebook is a social network. In our online services, we have included different Facebook plugins (for example, “Like”, “Share”, “Comment”). These are marked with the Facebook logo. Depending on the type of function, additional information may be added (e.g., “Like”, “Recommend”, “Comment”). For a summary of all Facebook plugins please refer to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When you enter a page on our website that contains a Facebook plugin your browser or app will establish a direct connection to Facebook’s servers where the plugin is loaded from. The information that your browser has visited the corresponding page of our online services will be transmitted to Facebook, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged into your account. This information (including your IP address) will be sent by your browser directly to a server of Facebook in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into your Facebook account at the same time, it is also possible to assign the page impression to your Facebook profile. If you click on embedded Facebook buttons and log into your Facebook account (or are already logged in), this information will be sent directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The corresponding information is published on your Facebook profile and in your chronicle/timeline in short form. Facebook can thus collect and store additional usage data. If you want to prevent the transmission and storage of your data and your behavior on our online services through Facebook, you must log out of your Facebook account before you visit our sites and delete any cookies placed by Facebook. You can also prevent the loading of the Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser.
Twitter is a microblogging service. Twitter plugins on our websites are usually marked with Twitter’s logo.
When you enter a page on our website that contains a Twitter plugin your browser will directly connect to Twitter’s servers where the plugin is loaded from. The information that you (including your IP address) have visited our online services will be transmitted to Twitter, even if you are not logged into your account. If you are actively using a Twitter plugin, Twitter may even process more data and publish content that you are entering into the dialogue box (“twittering”). This allows Twitter to map the visit of our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we are not aware of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Twitter.
If you want to prevent the assignment of your visit of our websites to Twitter, you must log out of your Twitter account before you visit our site and delete any cookies placed by Twitter.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Last modification was made March 28, 2019.